We have moved!!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

We have moved to a better site. Yes we have!!
Go to www.TanayPost.tk or simply click on the link.
Thanks and see you there!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pictures from the Tanay Fiesta 2009

At last, at long last....

The pictures are up.
I only have 50 pics up on the slideshow because to have more means the page will load slooowerrr than it has to.
If you want to see the whole lot, text me you email address and i'll send you the link. 3109998383
If you want to order prints, let me or Tito Betsog know and we'll arrange that.

I must apologize for the HUGE delay.
There were a couple of technical difficulties to upload such large files of pictures, but its here now. yay!
I used photobucket.com because it seems that it's one of the most flexible photo hosts out there. Many thanks to them.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and hope to see everyone on the next gathering.
Tito Betsog and I were brainstorming one time and I think a Tanayan Luau for this Summer is a great idea.
We'll coordinate, organize, and etc... and let you know. Hey, we need your feedbacks and suggestions. Is this a good idea? Do you know of a place where and when we can do this Luau thing?

Let us know!! Maraming Salamat po hane'!!

No comments:

Page Hits

Electric Wheelchair