We have moved!!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

We have moved to a better site. Yes we have!!
Go to www.TanayPost.tk or simply click on the link.
Thanks and see you there!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

PICNIC SUCCESS!!

Hello everyone!

I do apologize for the delay in posting these blogs regarding the "TANAYAN PICNIC". My baby Angel was a little bit more needy this week and my allergies were relentless but here I am again...

The PICNIC was crazy fun! It was a huge success. Dolphin Park had never seen so many Tanayans in one spot. Tanayans were sprawled all over the place. On the grass, the ground, the chairs, under the food tent (actually people hung out near the food more than anything else). Some were under the sun, trying to get a tan (yup!), the young ones and some young-at-heart were at the basketball court, burning off the calories from all the food they ate... hehehe... The ukoy was fantastic. My 10 month old baby ate a whole ukoy. Baka raw masamid but nope! she loved it! Thanks grandma Berta!!

Anyway, I will be posting more blogs from other Tanayans here... as you might know, or about to find out,,, if you are subscribed to sicaa_communications@yahoogroups.com, you will be reading and getting emails regarding the "happenings" of Tanayans here, there and everywhere.

Enough blah from me... here's Tito Betsog's blog, followed by Ka Mon's and then by Ka Laarni's.

Check back often. I'll be posting the pictures! By the way, if you were there at the picnic, and you have something to say, or have more pictures, please send them to me at tanay.rizal@yahoo.com

Maraming salamat po!
~April Bernabeo

No comments:

Page Hits

Electric Wheelchair